Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2004

At Home, Catechism Class, Saloon Night

Chatted a whole night with PH cause he stayed over. I realised he got lots of things to talk and ask about me cause he says he just wants to find out more about me. But we always stray on to the topic of what will happen to us when he goes back to S'pore. And it always leads to some unhappiness, so we promise not to talk about it anymore... It was nice to give the person you like a morning hug before he went off. Said he was going to the library to study. We should have some time free for ourselves too. As I didn't really have the mood to study yet, I just surt Internet the whole day and printed tutorial solutions. Fell asleep halfway cause I barely slept 4 hours...

Denise and Evon came over awhile to leave their housemates birthday cake at my place for awhile, they came to collected it later as I was falling asleep. Anyway, got awoken by my friend who wanted to borrow my jacket for the Mt. Buller trip. It was okay cause I was gonna get up soon anyway. Quickly rushed to bath at round 6pm and made a quick dinner before rushing to meet Melissa at the carpark for Catechism class... I was so guilty as my mind wasn;t really paying attention that night; you could have guessed who was on my mind... The Catechumen ceremony at church this Sunday was kind of confirmed. Today's session ended up quite early and I was eager to go back soon after tea to change, yeah Saloon, so long didn't go clubbing already...

Was putting on my make-up when PH came over shortly round 10.15pm. He gave me a shock, but anyway he didn't wanna go cause he said he doesn't usually like to go clubbing with the girl he likes. Weird though, but he says he will be there next thursday, cause that's the comment culture for he and his friend... Lenore came over and we brave the damn cold as we walked over to the Saloon... Met cheryl and evon, stacy they all inside too... There was no band but somehow, the kick wasn't much to dance, so we took wuite some time before we actually went down to the dance floor. PH was caring, he said it was raining and volunteered to come walk us back and Lenore was teasing me saying he was so sweet as he brought umbrella's to come walk us back at round 12.30an plus...

As usual, we chatted till the wee hours of the morning before sleeping again... He told me something that made me really upset, it wasn't about us; It was a so-call friend of mine whom he said I was nice to him/her and that person put a fake front in front of me and behind my back said bad things about me like I was very bitchy in the way I talked. PH said I was probably too direct and straight-forward. No matter what I tried I couldn't get him to tell me who it was. I could roughly guess who is it, but I don't care. PH told me not to bother too much also and just to live my life happily cause it was impossible going round pleasing every damn person. He admits too that he finds it silly why some girls get jealous and like to gossip. As long as I got assurance from him that it wasn't any of my close friends, I was contented enough... He just told me not to be so naive and think too simple of everyone...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]AkaYjnXCZYY[/url] , jtkkfQokzPFkfCLn - http://iluubcb.com