Pages

Friday, May 21, 2004

Home doing gco2815 Assignment Day =(

Woke up at 9am today due to the effects of the slimming pill again. Anyway, it's great to wake up early too cause there's lots of time to do work then. Starting today will refrain from taking meat on fridays. Have to get used to it first before I get baptised. Anyway, after breakfast I headed straight to my room and suft net awhile before struggling to start my database assignment.

Nothing much to write today except I was happy enough I could crack my head through and manage to finish 3 out of the 5 questions. Stupid programming codes, they always make me sick. Couldn't watch VCD with PH cause I was still doing my assignment. Went to find him take 5 in the cold but he wasn't in. My brain is so exhausted now I wana sleep. Anyway, going to melbourne city for a day trip again tommorrow. Lenore will be coming with me and sam wants to bring his friend along to intro to her. Haha, I told him tell his friend no chance lah. Anyway, just make friends no harm. Shucks, so sian cause not much money for shopping and I dare not ask from my dad yet... =( Can see cannot buy, so sad...

Enough for today as I wana sleep soon... Wish myself a happy trip tommorrow... ;p

0 comments: