Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Lecture Day, Denise Birthday & XML Assignment Completion

Happily skipped the gco2815 tutorial and went for the 12pm gco3807 lecture. As usual almost fell asleep again. Anyway after that went Photography Club booth awhile and realise we are short of many people going for the Mt. Buller trip. I just booked a place with Lyell first. Had to go com lab suft net cause the stupid network at my house is still not working!! Gco3601 lecture was a bore again and the tips that the lecturer gave for the exams was not much help, but at least the paper didn't look too difficult. Headed back to com lab after that to debug my XML codes...

Rushed home at 6pm to out my stuff and touch up a little before going to wait for a friend to pick me up. It was Denise's birthday and we went to Traralgon a kind of cafe or sort to have dinner. Somehow feel quite an envy for them, they all have cars and seem to be able to go anywhere they want. Can't help but think sometimes they kind of like belong to the upper class. But they are nice and friendly people, we chatted on after dinner and I was really full with the pasta and the cake somemore. The chat however did make me miss s'pore somehow and I can't help the thought of sometimes wanting to go back there after graduation since the friends I know here all going back s'pore and I do miss my old work place a little and my friends as well. My mum told me not to fret now and decide end of the year...

Well, night was spent goning bonkers with my XML assignment again and I was really happy that I manage to finished it at 3.30am with all the errors and stuff. Not wanting to look at it anymore, I quickly make a last check that everything was ok and saved the files and went to sleep... My brain had enough for the day... :|

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear pooh... wat upper class???..arent pooh N tigger always on par and will always be .... Dun feel that way...juz that we probably stayed here longer that why now u see more "glamore" side... we also had our times when we had to take the bus and trains as well : p....Anyway isnt it better to have pple drive u ard... ahahaha... at least i would prefer that...

Good on ya for finishing ur xml.. hope u had fun yesterday... catch up wif ya soon... bounce bounce......