Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Melbourne Shopping Trip & Watching of TROY

Today was the melbourne shopping trip organized by the SLOs. Dragged myself out of bed at 7am, sleeping only a mere 3 hours didn't help much; had no choice cause I was rushing to finish up as much as I could for the 2 assignments due on May 21st. The trip somehow seem rather short and not long we reached Victoria Market and went on to walk around with my friends before we had lunch at China Bar in Swanston St. As usual I couldn't keep the secret and blurted out to my friends I was actually gonna meet my sam for a movie...

Almost got caught without having a MET card. Met Sam at round 2.20pm at Flinder's Street, we somehow feel abit strange at first, but the boundary was broken when he give me a sly smile and said, "Come lets cross the road.." We headed off to Chinatown to catch the movie "TROY". Things were pretty ok and after that we headed back towards Boxhill, grabbed mcdonalds for dinner and I went back home to my uncle's place cause he had to work at night in the China Bar restaurant in Boxhill. There wasn't much to be said between us, but Im still unsure about going back together...

Night was spent watching a past movie "Love on Diet" with Andy Lau and Sammi Cheng acting. It was a funny yet touching show, not a bad one...

0 comments: