Pages

Friday, May 28, 2004

Movie Day "The Day After Tomorrow" & Getting Potluck Stuff...

PH had to wake up at 8.30am cause he was sending Hannah and her cousin to Morwell Train Station and Hongliang to Latrobe Valley Press. I couldn't sleep after waking up cause of the pill again. Anyway he went home to bath and to school to get tickets before coming over to find me and guess he was tired cause he fell sound asleep as soon after, I got up and bath and decide to let him sleep longer caused he looked so tired. We were supposed to eat outside, instead I cook up something for us and after that we went Midvalley...

We were catching the 2pm show and so coincidence we saw Cheryl, Max and Joo there also, they were also watching the same movie... The movie was nice but kind of a little exaggerating too, but at least it was action-packed throughout. After the movie we met Cheryl they all again outside and it was only then she realised who I came to watch movie with cause PH was having the very rugged look and wore his specs that day.. Well, we went on to pick Hongliang at 4.30pm and accidently he saw me touching PH's hair and later asked what was going on between us. We realised that it's kind of hard to hide it from people, they would soon know anyway...

Dinner was something cooked by 2 of us. PH made pineapple rice and I cooked the veggies. It was really funny as I videocam him cooking and he did the same... We were laughing at the way our voices sound in the video, it was very cartoon like... After that we laze around watching TV and night was spent trying to get some studying done... He keeps thinking that he was distracting me from studying, but I told him not to worry. Wanted to sleep earlier cause we were tired, but my mum called at round 2am and after some lazing around and talk, it was round 4am before really getting to sleep... Hope Im not getting too sensitive again, but this relationship does have a little strain on me, cause of some of the things he says sometimes... :|

0 comments: