Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Usual Lecture Day, Midvalley, ISA Meeting - Publications Officers Position

Couldn't get up for up 9am for my last gco2815 lecture, was too tired so I msgged Noor and told her I was not going. Anyway woke up at 10.45am and went for my last gco3807 lecture. Was raining outside and since I was lazy to bring an umbrella, I wore a cap instead. Walking into the lecture hall, I was hoping to look up and see PH but instead saw that botak. =/ PH was late for class, but he look as usual so cool when he walked in. I was telling Hannah in the middle of the lecture that I officially broke up with my BF and I asked her to guess why. She said no need to guess because my eyes were straying to the direction of that person already when I was talking to her... haha... =) She was telling me the gummy bear "hen hao zhuan" because I was so obvious... I had promised a free packet of gummy bear for her if she guessed correctly...

Anyway PH wanted to go to the library to study after lecture so I decided to go to Midvalley with Hannah and Ginnie. I bought a Ripcurl wallet and t-shirt at the surf shop just shortly after arriving. We then gave ourselves a treat of steak and seafood platter, it was nice but so much we couldn't finish it. Went to Safeway after that and bought some groceries. I remembered someone told me he likes "kebabs" but didn't buy them, so I got them instead... Went to catch the 5.12pm bus because I had to rush back for the ISA(Int'l Students Association) Committee Meeting and Elections. Called PH to come to Bineshell accompany me back cause it was raining, but guess didn't answer...

Walked quickly back home after I reached cause I had to put my frozen stuff in the fridge before I go for the meeting. Had a quick change of jacket cause it was freezing outside. The meeting was quite short and some issues discussed, in the end I landed up being the ISA Publications Officer also, same as in Photography Club... Middle of the meeting, I got msgges from PH and Denise was teasing me that I was always so "busy"... Said he didn't hear his phone cause it was in silent mode and he did miss me... =) He always complain I write bad things about him in my blog, so here goes dear: you are nice, caring, sweet and so cute, I like you now and hope to love you in future and hopefully be together always.. Happy? =)

People in my campus must be wondering what hell of a relationship are we having, okay they wanna know fine, we are having a short term un-disclosed relationship before he goes back s'pore end june. It's nobody's fault that we had to meet so late and like each other. We did tell each other how nice it would be if he had come Gippsland later or I had come over earlier. I don't care about any of the gossips or comments people around the campus say anymore. Yes, I trust him and we just wanna spend the remaining days we have here being happy together and I actually do hope we would still be together end year when I go back s'pore...

0 comments: