Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Sunday Mass, Watchin "Harry Porter 3", End of Exams! Hurray!

Was kind of lazy to get up for Sunday Mass cause I was so tired, but I went anyway even though Tigger couldn't wake up cause I didn't want to feel guilty later. Got back home at the usual 11am plus and Ph was still sleepin. He was supposed to wake up and do his jetta stuff, knew the piggy couldn't wake up on time. Afternoon was spent trying to get some studying done for my last paper on Tuesday. Studying for the last paper is the worst because the holiday mood is already here and I just couldn't get myself to sit down and look at the book!

Was glad that Ph and I went to Midvalley watch "Harry Porter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" in the evenin cause I was going mad staying at home. Ph made dinner again and it was not bad... Tried very hard to study again at night and when I could take it no more, I went online to surf net and icq. Couldn't do that long cause Ph was threatening to off my laptop cause he wanted me to go study. Fell asleep and woke up at 4.30am continue my studying then slept and woke up at 8am...

Yes! The paper was quite okay and it was the end of exams! Went home and met Ph, Shiho, Mike and Kim; went to Midvalley for lunch and shopping. Thinking back awhile about how unhappy I was with my ex BF who took me for granted so much, I couldn't help but thought about how fortunate I am now with someone who can have the patience for groceries shopping, how caring and thoughtful he is sometimes. Back on campus, we were back at our laptops doing our own stuff, and every precious minute with him was happy no matter what, as long as he's around... (*u*)

Finished packing our stuff for the "Grampians" trip tommorrow and now back at our laptops doing our own stuff. I am really happy now because I can finally be confirmed that I have a BF now and it's not a game all along. Someone finally 80% commit about our relationship and admit that it's quite impossible to simply like another girl in the next 5mths back in S'pore. Although I don't know what will happen in the next few months, but I certainly hope that he's "The-One"... Gotta go bath now, feeling really sticky, yucks.. haha! Sometimes, the most unexpected things come along in the least expected ways. So I learned to tell myself to stop having too much expectations and wait for them to happen instead... =)

0 comments: