Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Busy week, City "Amber" Clubbin & More Thoughts...

Just finished talkin on the phone with bb and I realised that I have no time at all for so many of my own stuff these days... The last whole week was a busy one with ISA booth for city trip, transition learning program, ISA meeting, Photography Club meeting, and going down city on fri again... I realise that I haven't been able to pay attention during lectures and my work at all. This is really making me feel very guity and I have to get down to setting some time aside before I can't catch up as the weeks go by quickly...

Anyway, some of the significant things that happened were:
1) Heard from Jaclyn that David from EMIT had asked if I was interested to help out in desiginin the mini poster ads they have in "SEVEN" the campus leaftlet updating everyone of activities for the week. I could help out abit cause there was no one but hope it doens't take up too much time cause its supposed to be small little ads only....
2) Was really pissed of by the people at Student Rez and to think that aussies were supposed to be friendly and helpful people -> I guess there are some nasty ones around too. How difficult can it be just to understand us students and let Tigger and me move into our rooms in the South asap since evon has already submitted her key so that we do not need to waste more time next week as assignments come along? Guess it just boils down to the fact of the laziness for the paperwork needed to be done; easy for them if we wait till Aug13. Darn, and to think we wanted to move on Sunday...
3) Was down in city on fri night and went AMBER clubbin with kiddo and len. Imagine how coincidental can it be to meet darrel they all in car while we were crossing the road... Anyway, 1st and last time that's enough as we just wanted to try the music out there. It was scary though how bold and daring guys in the city were that len and I had not much fun running away from them as they bug us and asked for our hp numbers... And boy were they all yucky man...
4) Kiddo's friends said I look like is sister, haha I reckon so too, so he kinda calls me "jiejie" sometimes in which I return a "Thanks, Im not so old" look...

The truth is I don't like the feeling of feeling distant from bb and Im glad that whenever I do have a little of that feeling, the warmness and love just comes back naturally when we start talking on the phone. I admit I try very hard to feel his love sometimes because of the distance but I do not that I will never want to give him up because I know I'll regret it forever. Much as I'll miss len and kiddo at the end of the year, I do also wanna see bb soon and hope things will work out between us so that we will never be seperated from him again? It's late and as I sub-consiously write this blog, I find myself falling asleep already.... (-.-)

0 comments: