Pages

Monday, August 09, 2004

ISA Meeting cum Nice Dinner, some so-call petty adults that pissed me off...

Yesterday was the ISA Constituition meeting held at Lyell's house and boy did we have a hard time trying to keep awake after the sumptious dinner that Lyell and Stacy prepared for us. The grill salmon, curry and garlic bread was enough to take me away from my diet and it sure made me a little guilty though, but I guessed no one could resist it. It lasted till about 9.30pm and by that time everyone was getting restless and was glad when it was finally over and we could leave. Pop over to South 3 after that and didn'texpect the "shit" I was gonna get after I got there...

Well, Hermant, Kiddo, Len and Tim were having some sort of kiddish playing around and I was dragged into it as well; len's and my shoes were hidden by them and we were chased around by Hermant with a bottle trying to get us...And I was splashed by water right in my face by kiddo, but we got back at him anyway with a cup of water splashed at his face and ice-cream on his head... haha =) Night was spent chatting with my bb and surfing net at the same time so that I could sleep earlier. Was glad I finally had a 7hours plus sleep and was more sober cause Tigger was worried about me as I didn't talk straight at all at church in the morning...
Today was the first day of the booth for registration for the Lake Entrance trip and there weren't much people cause I guess many of them don't even know about it because the posters were up only last friday. Well, the afternoon was dampened after Hermant had a talk with "someone" at Student Rez. I was so angryand in a state of shock that I just didn't know what to say after I heard what Hermant told me. Apparently I had been "rude" to a "MADAMMM" at the student rez and behaved in such an ass-hole way to her that she was pissed of at me... Damn, be thankful I didn't lose my temper already and she still had the cheek to say I was rude to her just cause I kept quiet and just walked out after she brought us round in circles and dragged things and made us rush back from Midvalley just to hear her say "Oh XXXXX's not coming in today and he won't be in till Tuesday. Perhaps I would have been nice if she had been helpful and talked to us in a friendly way... Well, imagine the head of student rez threatening a student that she could very well move out of campus if she's not happy...And asking me to stop harressing tigger to move out!

I had to control my emotions and finally broke down while talking to bb. I was so glad I called him and he asked me to stop crying else he'll sing the s'pore national anthem for me. I just broke into a laughter and dried my tears. His consolation really helped alot and I just don't know what I'll do without him; which I know I won't...rite ph-bb? Still, I couldn't help but think how hypocritical could people be on uni Open Days' be when they trick everyone into believing what an angel every staff is on the campus. Well, I'm not sayin there aren't nice people around, but my impression of moo-moo land actually degraded over the few months especially in their "Couldn't care less, no hurry" way of doing things. Thank god, it's my last semester here and I gotta admit that I really appreciate the speed of doing things in s'pore now. Now there's another push factor of wanting to stay in OZ... Having second thoughts bout moving house now, will see how it goes, but I'd definitely not giving in for something that I didn't do wrong at all. Sucking up and being hypocritical is just not me, especially to people I'm pissed of with...

0 comments: