Pages

Friday, September 17, 2004

Churchill Idol Finals, Sick of Life round here and never recovering from Cough & Sore Throat here...

Yesterday was the Churchill Idol finals... Len and I could be considered lucky to be the number 3 group to sing. The PC there was not a DVD-ROM and thus there was some delay when it was our turn. Lucky Siti's laptop could play and the speakers were plugged to her laptop then. Sometimes I think over confident isn't such a good thing after all and the best part is some people like me just never learn. I remember the last time in poly where I also dragged my gal friend to join some singing competition too, we practice quite abit more as there was more time and eventually I kept my fingers crossed and we did come in 3rd though. This time it was rather ironic me of cause I kept telling Len not to be nervous and in the end the one who was nervous was me instead and my voice was too soft and trembled abit at the start... At that point, I kinda knew the outsome already... All contestants did get a certificate of participation and I reckon ph a.k.a bb knows me best that's why he kept telling me to take it easy and treat the contest as having fun because he know's I'll be disappointed in not winning... So anyway, some snapshots:








One of the other reasons I could not project my voice well was also because of the stupid sore throat I got 2 days ago after the grill chicken. Stupid weather here never helps when you get sore throat and coughs! Really hate it as they take ages to recover and as it is now, every time I swallow, the throat just hurts like hell... Apart from the stupid impending assignments and exams coming soon, Im also kinda getting tired of the fun around here... Somehow there just doesn't seem to be any aim or life and anything to look forward to here... So much so that I just can't wait to go back to S'pore, start work and look forward to my life with ph...

Things in which Im unhappy/pissed of:
1) Im sick of having eating temptations, eating at odd times of the day and being fat here!
2) Im sick of having sore throats and coughs here which take forever to recover!
3) Im sick of having to worry about assignments when you want to go anywhere!
4) The thought of wanting to plan for my goldcoast trip makes me pissed also!
5) The other thought of having to jetta my stuff back soon also makes me vexed!
6) I hate gaining back the weight here in which I lost last time!
7) I hate gaining back the weight here in which I lost last time!
8) I hate gaining back the weight here in which I lost last time!
9) I hate gaining back the weight here in which I lost last time!
10) I hate gaining back the weight here in which I lost last time!

0 comments: