Pages

Friday, December 24, 2004

goT a TeMp JoB, MeRrY XmAs EvErYoNe & dA GoOd / bAd Of MuSiC.

Should I jump with joy or should I bow my head in sadness that I've got a temp job already? I don't know -> job = money = dedication = stress = tiredness = less time for loved ones. There's always a good and bad everything but maybe it will be a good thing so I won't get crazy thinkin what to do everyday?! What, where & when about it I'm not sayin anything here to avoid some trouble you never know. Close pals of mine, you'll find out in due time...

Anyway uni's already closed for about 1 to 2 weeks for their long holiday and I guess my letter is gonna take till next year before I ever get it. When it comes to money, they are never too late to send the invoice but other things just take ages that sometimes I wonder if I still wanna go ahead with what I want or let God make the path for me. It's a good thing my sis-in-law works in a Travel Agency too so she could place a booking for my flight back MEL first and cancel it in case of any last minute changes... Hey it's christmas eve already and mummy-o already booked a place for 5 people for the xmas eve buffet in a hotel -> our usual annual thingy...

Hate to admit that songs can be a bad influence sometimes or maybe it just applies to me. Well that's cause Denise said anyway that people seem to live in a world of complexity and contradictions; thus the name of my blog and I think I'm one worm buried deep within the soil. Different songs remind me of different things but why is it sometimes they remind me of people I shouldn't think about anymore? Maybe I should go buy some new albums... My cousin once told me, "It's the people and the convenience". And I pretty sure there's more than something to it. There are too many "If I knew earlier" incidents in life but there isn't much of a choice to it because sometimes you never know what's at the back till you open the door...

0 comments: