Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2004

sEmeSteR 2 rEsULts oUt aNd yEaH Im KiNda GeTtin ImMuNe tO sOmE THinGs

Just check the semester two results and for me the final semester -> 3Credits, 1 Dist. Yah I know Im gonna get the "See I told you, you played too much this sem" look or thoughts from some people. Yah kinda upset about the results, was hopin for at least 1 High Dist. and was kinda shocked with the results for one of the mathematics subjects cause I was so sure about it as the paper was done with ease and the grades for the assignments were not too bad as well...

Anyway, yes some things are still dangling at the moment and it makes me so sick I kinda got immune to it already. I don't know if I should cry or laugh about it anymore. Taking things in my stride, I was hoping to use the 1 week trip to Australia to forget him, but darn every bloody thing in Melbourne and even the songs they sang for the S'pore Idol Finals reminds me of him. He's just like a shadow hoverin over me. Well, "I guess you know now about what's going on cause I read your blog, you read my blog, you know it, I know it." So there are 2 silly gals out there waitin for someone to make up his mind and someone would be deeply hurt in the end, don't ask me why but I kinda know who the person will be... Well, guess some things are just meant to be what they are supposed to be...

0 comments: