Pages

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I aM sMiLinG & bEiNg hApPy aGAiN, 2 cUtE LiTtLe pEopLe & 2 wEeks tHaT WiLL pAsS iN A FLaSh!

Yippee... Back again in my Home Sweet Home in JB and know why Im sooo happy? Yess! Countdown to flight =>15 more days, confirmation of enrolment letter received, air ticket paid for, one luggage packed and BEST OF ALL: rid of the sickenin job!! Well, got a miserly pay of about S$300 plus due to the short amount of days worked but yeah, better than nothing... So from now till the day of my flight, I'll be enjoying CNY, lazing around at home, meeting up with close friends and going down to KL for 3 days shopping! Well, Tigger has been kinda hard to contact lately and I guess she's started work already... She will be one of the Pooh Clan that I'll be missin back in Gippy... = But we'll always stay in touch.. =)

Anyway a little pass update, last Sunday was my nephew's 7th birthday and I called Timmy and Longy in JB since Tim hadn't been to my place before. Haha my little niece Felicia was kinda like obsessed with Timmy and kept wanting to be near him and for him to play with her. So cute, poor Longy tried to help her take away her shoes she wouldn't allow, but when it was Timmy, ha she just let it go... Anyway, a little birthday celebration for Desmond and we were all sayin if only Len was around as well, then it'll be the 4 of us again...



Well, since Thursday was my last working, I hate to admit though I hated the job, I made some nice new friends as well. It's the time when you start feelin really old cause all of them were like only 17 to 19 years old, either waiting for their 'O' or 'A" Levels. Anyway, here's some snapshots with them:






I realise time passes at its standard speed, it's just a matter of whether it makes you feel longer of shorter that's all. So it seemed like not long when I just came back from Melb. and so many things were so unsettled and unconfirmed, and now I'm flying back melb. in 2 weeks time. Come to think of it, I guess you need to fight for some things and go through sufferings to get what you want in life sometimes. In the past, I used to plan for things and choose the most liberal choice, but this time it is really a drastic change in my decision and I hope though things would really be better meant for this way. "Im sorry again" for always snapping at you when Im in a bad mood and "I thank you so much" for always trying to be there, helping me with my problems & worries and best of all loving me so much that you always give in... "Trust me, I see the depth of your love in your eyes"... I Really Do... =)

When we're back in Gippy, we can finally sing,
Life's just beginning, close to you at last
And I promise to you, I will always be there
I give my all to youuu... (~ In Love With You by Jacky Cheung & Regine)

0 comments: