Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2005

pOtLuCk @ hELeN's pLaCe, dA sTreSs fOr tHiS yEar & mOrE tHouGhts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comYet another weekend almost gone, it's really scary how time flies so fast always and no matter how much you try to find time to set aside for studying or doing whatever you're supposed to do, you still find you're behind your schedule most of the time, well at least for me I guess. The toil of doing Honours is really getting to me now. Though I don't mention much in front of my parents and friends, it's really stressing me out especially the part about my full year project. Honestly, I'd rather be working long hours like in the past and enjoying myself with the work than get myself back into this shit. Don't have a choice now but to get through this year and pray that everything goes well... The worst and hardest part is the beginning of it where you just don't know how to start, and just don't have the mood to start on it... Just some thoughts on top left about my feelings about certain things and the "in" chinese songs for me now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comLets get back to more joyful things. We had potluck in Helen's house last fri and some of us brought food over plus dessert as well. It was not too bad to have some feeling of famliy and home sometimes here in Gippy, where most of us are far away from home. Elaine got along quite well with Michael -> Helen's husband and he almost wanted to adopt her as his god daughter for helping him with the dishes for the whole night. We played pool, we hung around chatting with the nice people through the night and learnt some interesting stories and stuff from them as well. Anyway I get the feeling sometimes that I'm hiding myself away from my own blog and bottling up some of my real true thoughts, like not writing them down here. Maybe I wasn't as "open" as last time and it's just gets to that point sometimes where you just can't be bothered too much already. Gonna get going before more crap comes out on this post...

0 comments: