Pages

Monday, July 04, 2005

rEaLiTy BiTeS aNd TrUtH hURts, bUt iM gLaD 'tHeY' kNoW aBouT uS nOw, pLuS mUm's rEtuRn tO JB, iM MiSsiN HeR aLrEaDy...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThe left pic shows of my uncle, auntie and cousin who's staying in Melbourne. We went out for dinner a night just before my mum flew back S'pore. Anyway, we just got back to Gippy on Sunday, with me driving in the wee hours of the morning at 5.30am plus 6am. Len, Joyce and I had wanted to set off at 10pm on Sat night after we had sent my mum off at the airport. Guess it was me being pretty sturbbon again and wanting to dilly dally so I can see darling just awhile more. Then, darling's mum wouldn't hear of us setting off so late, so we stayed the night at the service apartment instead. Earlier that night longy had broke the news to us that his mum found out about our relationship through the mobile phone SMSs; coz she was using mine as the spare SIM card was inside. It's just so typical of darling to go dig his own hole. When we met his mum earlier, the look she gave us is just so scary. Darling says she's really nice and stuff, but Len and I reckon she still sort of has the typical S'pore 'Tai-Tai' feeling...

Anyway, both of them had asked us three girls to set of later on Sunday afternoon, but I just couldn't stand being near darling and not be able to cuddle up, give him a kiss or hug when I want, coz of his mum. He didn't keep his promise to come see me before he slept and he made me upset coz he still wanted to deny the truth from his parents. It's like he just wants to run away from nagging, or maybe like a Crown prince afraid of the Empress Dowager? Maybe it's just the problem with being an only child or only son.

I woke up at 2am that night and wrote him a short note on his PDA. Still finding it hard to forgive him, he gave me a hug before we drove off and told me he was sorry for hurting my feelings and had already told his mum that we are together. But it's just like his mum is not too happy and wants to be in denial that her little boy has grown up and has a GF, coz she asked him again 2 days later if we're are official together. I was angry again when he kept quiet at first and the next time she asked again, he finally replied yes... It's like such a long ordeal for his parents to finally know the truth that their precious son has a GF and he'd stop making me invisible or non-exisiting in front of his them...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I'm back home now bored shitless and ever sooo... bitter with everyone having their hols and being able to do anything they want or just bum around doing nothing while I'm stuck having to do my project. I barely managed to get a few lines of code written yesterday and the whole of today was just slack time again. Haha, we all were watching, "Monster-in-law" last night when Tim asked me to grab a notebook and take down notes to 'tackle' my future "Mother-in-law". I thought without darling around, I would be able to get some work done, but he proved wrong. Maybe it's because he's my pillar of support and my happy pea pod who never fails to set my heart thumping and bring a smile to my face...

I don't deny the fact that I wanna get married. I mean, any normal girl would want to walk down the aisle in the lovely white gown with the man of her dreams. And it makes it doesn't help when this friendster thingy shows quite a number of your friends who are about the same age as you, posting their wedding photos and looking all happy and pretty there. Life is pretty contradictive like one of the things you see is those nerdy, simple girls back in High School who had one of two BFs in their life getting hitched and walking down the aisle before you. I mean no offence, but the truth hurts, and much as I am happy for them finding their other halfs, I want my turn to come soon as well.

In the past, marriage thingys used to be a much-talked topic between my ex-BFs, and it kinda freak me out coz they all didn't turn out as it meant to be. The topic wasn't much talked about with longy because to everyone, he seems like the kiddish, playful and immature person and marriage was one thing that gave him cold feet when mentioned. So I was kinda surprised when I joked to him about "Monster-in-law" and he said, hey my mum will be nice also when we get married in future. It just stunned me off, well he said now he felt more comfortable talking about such things now that his parents knows about us, he can stop keeping his feelings hidden.

Will be going out to watch "Madagascar" with Len, Tim and Joyce soon, so ciaos for time being...

MISS YA SO MUCH, MY ONE AND ONLY "TUBBIE". IT'S YOUR SWEET MSGS, YOUR FREQUENT PHONE CALLS AND VOICE RECORDING THAT KEPT ME GOING FOR TIMES YOU ARE NOT AROUND... not without giving credit to Len and Tim as well.. *wink*

0 comments: