Pages

Saturday, October 08, 2005

mY nEWeSt gADgEt, eVerYoNe'S biTcHiNG oN bLoGs nOwDaYs + oUTiNg wiTH dA GaLs...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMan, I just had to show my new baby on your left. Just got it on Thurs after selling off my Panasonic X400 to Sheali's friend. Darling's the sweetest person in the world! He wanted to do everything he could to get me my desire phone. We first went to Optus to see if he could sign an extra plan, but they didn't allow international students to sign more than one plan. So we headed to the Telstra dealer just a few shops away only. And as usual like my dad always tease me, "You are always so fickle, the day you marry, your husband will be a different one you chose!" Haha, cause I was so bent on getting back a Nokia phone, either the 6160 or 7270, but eventually this pretty thing caught my eye. Love the new hp number too, lotsa 3's, 6's and 8's. Paying it off slowly in 18mths so I won't feel the pinch of the AUD$600 odd bucks of the phone! But darn, I don't have much free time to play around with it so far because of the assignment due and my project and thesis still having the many problems and stuff. So far darling was the one who downloaded some songs for me...

Anyway lets get to some other stuff like me writing a long sob story to my Honours coordinator telling him how I couldn't get along with my project supervisor. The email sounded like it came from someone who's suffering from severe depression! Anyway, though it's abit too late, I hope he can help with some advise cause I really can't communicate with my supervisor! Then I checked my hotmail today to get the photos off lily when I saw a friend's GF's email to read her blog. Ehhh.. was thankful for her mentioning about the dinner at helen's and michaels, and was confused too after some of the things said there, but it's cleared up now. Anyway, it's a war long past between two women, so let's just say "Amen" that they are now few thousand miles away from each other. Nobody ever likes everybody and no one person is liked by everyone anyway. Even best friends bitch about each other sometimes, let alone strangers or people whom you know for a short time only. You want true friends who will always stand by your side and spare a thought for you always, learn from Pooh and friends ok! =) **Pooh says, "Is there anymore honey?"**

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anyway, I just found out today that my last data communications assignment is extended till 14 oct instead. Not a very good thing cause it gave me more time to procrastinate about the last question and so I went off to Midvalley instead, today with Len, Sheali and Joewiz to watch the movie, "Serenity". Good movie, I would give it a 4/5 rating! As usual Len was teasing me! Mel was shouting again, "Why the stupid man still don't die! Faster die lah!". Sorry, I get a little over excited when watching movies, so pardon me.. haha.. Went to Saloon with the girls too the night before and yes, Len and I miss the times during our first sem where the four chabohs always go Saloon together. Those two, Sheali and Joewiz are such cute and fun chabohs! We just miss hangin out with them and want some time where it's just all of us gals! Yaya, lily law and you too.. =) As for Joyce, it's okay, you are Len's other half, so... Nah just joking, don't be angry.. =) Writing off now cause darling's complainin it's 5am already! And boy do I feel I'm gonna get lotsa "shoutz" on my chatterbox...

0 comments: