Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

ISA Culture Night Ball 2006, Continued problems that never seemed to end, Money isn't everything, but hey! we can't do without it too.

Last Thursday was Culture Night'06. So here goes, enjoy the pics cause I guess, in the near future, there ain't gonna be much exciting and colourful updates. Sweet pea darling surprised me with a corsage again, just like he does for every other ball since I've known him. *muaks*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The performance as usual, was an important thingy to me; thus for the constant practices of the MTV which had to be different from the actual S.H.E MTV because it involved two gay guys, so the plot was changed. Thanks to Chun Yau, Wendy and Wantheng for being my actors and actresses for the night. Their nervousness eventually wore off on the actual performance and they did pretty well. Only thing, I was really pissed off with the two blokes who operated the Audio system, they forgot to turn off the right channel, so I had to pitch my voice louder to overpower the voices of S.H.E. Ain't too happy about that error, since it was like my last performance for a university event. (*_*) Will try to put up the video recording here soon!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And so, some of the other performances that night which include a funny play as well. Check out the pretty costumes everyone was wearing and Sindhu won the Best Dressed Award; third indian girl from top left. Don't ask me what my costume was cause I really can't pronounce it correctly. Apparently it's from Northen India as Preeti told me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With my good friend and ex house-mate Henrie, then Sheali and I, just being vain girls on stage during the Best Dressed Awards, since Gee "forced" us up there. And of course, my charming darling, the ISA President giving his closing speech.

Apart from that, life is still the same: waiting for a reply from DIMIA, waiting for replies for my job applications, worrying about darling since exams are coming. And I'll be taking my driving test to convert to a Victorian License soon. Just passed the Hazard Perception Test last week with the MCQ Computer Test coming this Tusday. Mean time, I've been reading books on Resume Writing, Interview Skills and English Improvement to prepare for the IELTS Test, which is compulsory for all General Skilled Migration Visas. Little things here and there just to keep myself occupied and being sane. Haha.. ;p

0 comments: