Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Congrats to Stacey on her lovely twin girls and the relationship crystal

Firstly, congrats to Stacey, the first of "Pooh Gang" to get married and just gave birth to two beautiful twin girls Angela and Belinda, Belinda really looks like her. :) With that, I pondered about when will it be my turn? Or at least to walk down the aisle in that pretty white gown with my future husband; the one who is supposedly the "right one", who understands you best, who loves you and only you, who is supposed to be together with you, for better or for worse, in health and sickness, and to live happily ever after.

But it's not always the case, isn't it? The "right one" might become the "wrong one" after a few months, or a few years? When you quarrel, you start to see only the ugly side of your partner, you might forgive, but you can't forget. I've always wondered how couples quarrel and yet their love for each other remains the same or gets even deeper. I salute them for their honour of love.

Being single is a pain, but sometimes, being attached can be an even bigger pain. To me, a relationship is like a piece of crystal, with every quarrel and bad karma comes a scratch, and with each scratch it loses its significance. In the end, would the piece of crystal be able to sustain the wear and tear? Would I try to hide the flaws and keep it or would I put it away and never wanting to see it again?

0 comments: