Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Current weekly schedule, awaiting next getaway and I got tagged.

After the last dinner at Helens' and Michaels', I don't think there will be any happenings for awhile. So my current weekly schedule is 3 days gym, 1 night tennis lesson and the rest of the time digging into my books or gaming. I used to be a bookworm since small and then when the teenage years and early 20s' era came, the interest was lost since gettin caught in the BGR thingys, clubbin and stuff, you know.

But then late last year I decided to pick up a book again and never stopped since. If you're in for a read, I'd recommend books by Adeline Yen Mah, Anchee Min and Julia Quinn. As for my gaming, if you're a tad interested at all, you can view my gamer's profile at Gamespot. In short, I'm on my Nintendo DS and PS2 now, thinking about the Wii or PSP next. Yeah that's a "Want" and not a "Need", so I'm still waiting. But first I wanna get the Homebrewed Memory Card for the DS.

So everyone around me now is stressed with exams and assignments and I really can't wait for them to end so everyone can relax again. And I'm looking forward to go for another short trip either to the Peninsula Hotsprings or Sydney before or after Tubbs come back. He will be going back to S'pore for 2-3 weeks after exams. So if any of you wanna meet up with him, just make a trip down to S'pore during the weekend or something. Meantime, please do continue to support the Cosmic Reviews website. New reviews are posted every week. And I also decided to do a Tag, since I got tagged by a friend.

I've been Tagged and so are You!

This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

1. I like to bite Jasper, especially his chubby paws when we're playin, lightly and for fun only of course. :p
2. I can start singing anywhere when I'm in the mood, in the shower, in the car and even in the office.
3. I have gone to Google before and type "I'm bored" in the search bar.
4. I like to take out fishballs from hot soup and put them in the saucer with soysauce to cool down.
5. I like to bend my index and middle fingers and push my nose upwards when it's itchy.
6. I like to pull the hairs on tubby's chin when it's too long and he doesn't shave.

Tagged by: Cindy
People whom are tagged:

1) Joewiz
2) Len
3) Sheali
4) Ying
5) Ammie
6) Dominic

0 comments: